Call for Papers
The Department of Environmental Engineering from the Federal University of Espírito Santo, will host the 3rd CMAS South America Conference on August 28 to 31, 2017, in Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil.
We are already accepting oral and poster presentations!
The deadline to submit oral and poster abstracts for the 3rd CMAS South America Conference is on February 17, 2017. Authors of accepted presentations will be notified (via e-mail) by May 1st, 2017. Extended abstracts should be submitted by June 17, 2017. All presenters (Oral and Poster) need to provide an extended abstract. The extended abstracts should be NO LONGER THAN 5 pages.
The conference will include platform and poster sessions in the following areas:
- Air Quality Modeling Applications
- Model Development
- Emissions Inventories
- Model Evaluation and Analysis
- Policy and Decision Support
- Regulatory Modeling and Applications
- Air Quality and Climate Change
- Air Pollution Meteorology
- Air Quality Measurements and Observational Studies