The Department of Environmental Engineering from the Federal University of Espírito Santo, will host the Air Quality Conference 2017 | 3RD CMAS CONFERENCE SOUTH AMERICA
- on August 28 to September 1st
- in Vitoria
- Espirito Santo
The 3rd CMAS Conference South America is organized by three Brazilian Universities:
- The Federal University of Espirito Santo in co-operation with the
- University of São Paulo
- Federal University of Minas Gerais.
Confirmed attendees and presenters include already:
- CMAS Director, Dr. Adel Hanna;
- CMAS Application Support and Training Coordinator, Zac Adelman;
- CMAS Software Development Coordinator, Dr. Sarav Arunachalam;
- CMAS Research Coordinator, Uma Shankar and
- CMAS Research Associate, Dr. B.H. Baek.
The 3rd CMAS South America Conference will provide an opportunity to broaden the discussions about micro and mesoscales dispersion modeling applications in the southern hemisphere.
Topics of focus at the 3rd CMAS Conference South America will encompass the following:
- Air Quality Modeling and Applications;
- Model Development;
- Model Evaluation and Analysis;
- Regulatory Modeling and Applications;
- Air Quality Measurements and Observational Studies;
- Air Pollution Meteorology;
- Emissions Inventories;
- Policy and Decision Support.
The 3rd CMAS Conference South America will accept oral and poster presentations. Submission deadline is on April 15, 2017. Authors with accepted presentations will be notified (via e-mail) by May 1st, 2017.
All presenters (Oral and Poster) need to provide an extended abstract to be submitted by June 17, 2017.
Guidelines can be found in the website (www.cmasconference.com.br).
The best presentations will have the opportunity to submit a full paper to a Special Issue in a Journal (currently under negotiations).
We are looking forward to see you in Brazil!